What are a few cost free ideas of how you can spread kindness?
1. Take your neighbor’s trash to the curb & bring the can back for them.
2. Walk your neighbor’s dog.
3. Wash your spouse’s or parent’s car.
4. Send a card to a loved one you haven’t seen in a while.
5. Call someone you haven’t talked to in a while.
6. Take your dog to the dog park.
7. Visit a neighbor who has been ill or doesn’t get many visitors.
8. Take a walk in your neighborhood and smile and wave at everyone you pass. Smiles go a LONG way! 🙂
9. Hold the door open for someone everywhere you go today and smile at them, being sure to make eye contact. Seriously – this goes a long way!
10. Help someone in need at the grocery store: finding an item, putting their groceries in their car, putting up their cart.
Over the next 33 days I will continue to post ideas. I hope you are inspired to do something for others and to spread God’s love in a practical way by making an effort to put others first and to put a smile on their face.
Remember to pray for guidance. I have already had multiple opportunities to spread kindness today and it has warmed my heart and humbled me so! I also missed one :(. But, am determined to be more in tune with what He places in my path… God will put people in your path, be willing to see them. And then be willing to act. 🙂
“And I am praying that you will put into action the generosity that comes from your faith as you understand and experience all the good things we have in Christ. Your love has given me much joy and comfort…for your kindness has often refreshed the hearts of God’s people.” – Philemon 1:6-7
What’s this about? Read here: https://amyeaton.wordpress.com/2014/04/04/thirty-three-gifts-inspiring-kindness/
Remember, if you share about your journey, use the hashtag or post here & share with me. I’d love to rejoice with you! #thirtythreegifts